Take advantage of our SUMMER SAVINGS and grab yourself a deal:
- £200 off New Boiler Installations (Quote SGSB2). Finance options available.
- 10% off a Boiler Service (Quote SGSS10).
- 10% off a MangnaCleanse (Quote SGSM10).
- 10% off a Powerflush (Quote SGSP10).
- 20% off a Landlord Gas Safety Check (Quote SGSL20).
Please note this offer is only available on orders placed between 31st May & 30th June 2023.
(T&Cs apply, see below)
Why should you get a new Boiler?
- Book before 30th June 2023 to receive £200 off Boiler Installation (Quote SGSB2). T&Cs apply see below.
- Finance options available. Call us now to discuss the options available to you.
- According to the Energy Savings Trust “heating and hot water accounts for over half of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference”.
- A new boiler works efficiently and will help to keep your home warm, for less. An old boiler, especially if it’s over 10 years old, will become less efficient over time and can struggle to heat your home properly.
- If your existing boiler keeps breaking down and has become unreliable, give yourself peace of mind and replace it before the winter comes. This could save you money in the long run, by avoiding costly regular repairs.
Why should you get your boiler serviced?
- Book before 30th June 2023 to receive 10% off your boiler service (Quote SGSS10). T&Cs apply see below
- You may need to carry out an annual service to comply with the terms and conditions of your boiler warranty (if you have one) or insurance policy
- An annual service can help save you money in the future, because some minor problems can be detected and fixed by our engineers before it turns into a more costly problem
- Regular servicing helps prolong the life, reliability and energy efficiency of your boiler
- An annual service keeps your boiler running safely
- We have a number of service plan options to suit your needs and your budget
Our plans can cover:
- Boiler repairs and Boiler servicing
- Radiators and pipework
- Water tanks and cylinders
- Home electrical checks
- Landlord Gas Certificate (on request)
- … and much more
Why should your heating system have a Powerflush or MagnaCleanse?
- Book before 30th June 2023 to receive 10% off a MagnaCleanse or Powerflush (MagnaCleanse quote SGSM10) (Powerflush quote SGSP10).
- Does your boiler need to be restarted frequently?
- Does your Central Heating take longer than usual to heat up?
- Do your radiators have cold spots?
- Are your radiators cold at the bottom, but hot at the top?
- Are your radiators cold, but the pipes are hot?
- Do you have to frequently bleed your radiators or is the water discoloured when they’re bled?
- Are your radiators or boiler noisier than usual?
If any of the above sounds familiar, then your heating system may benefit from a power flush or magna cleanse.
- Removal of potentially damaging sludge, debris and rust from your existing system. Saving you future costly repairs due to blockages if left untreated.
- Reduces the risk of boiler breakdown.
- Improved efficiency and overall performance of your heating system
- Can reduce the noise of the boiler and radiators
- Radiators heat up faster
- Helps increase the lifespan of your central heating system
Why do you need a Landlords Gas Safety Certificate?
- Book before 30th June 2023 to receive a 20% discount on your Landlord Gas Safety Check. (Quote SGSL20).
- As a landlord, you have a legal obligation to ensure that ALL gas pipework, flues and appliances are safe
- It’s a legal requirements to carry out an annual gas safety check
Give us a call now or apply online to claim your discount.
Call us: 01722 331066
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Savings – Terms and Conditions
The Summer Savings promotion is valid from 30th May to 30th June 2023 and only applicable to orders placed in this time period.
Discounts will only apply to enquiries and booked work between the promotional validity dates given.
The promotions do not run alongside any other promotions, offers or services from SGS Heating and Electrical.
Boiler servicing costs will vary dependent on fuel type of appliance.
The Landlord Gas Safety promotion is only applicable to properties where 3 or more appliances are being checked.
Availability for these offers is on a first come first served basis, and discounts may not apply due to demand.
SGS Heating and Electrical reserve the right to change, alter or cancel any discounts, offers and promotions without any prior notice to customers.