SGS Cylinder Installation – Unvented duplex stainless steel twin-coil cylinders
Our Worcester Bosch Greenstore TC (twin coil) cylinders have been specifically designed for use with solar water heating, although cylinder installations incorporating two boilers are also possible.
The Worcester Bosch Greenstore cylinders offer outstanding efficiency, can be installed easily and with minimal fuss, and have high levels of insulation. The cylinders are compliant with current Building Regulations, SAP 2009 and the MCS.
Worcester Bosch Cylinder features
- Highly efficient with low standing heat losses
- Full compliance with current and anticipated legislation and best practice
- Inlet control set (pressure reducing valve, strainer, non-return valve and expansion relief valve)
- Factory fitted temperature and pressure relief valve
- 15mm/22mm Tundish
- Expansion vessel 18 or 25 litre (depending on model)
- Expansion vessel hose
- 22mm compression connections
- Expansion valve (to discharge)
- Immersion heater with thermostat and thermal cut out
- 1 x two port valve for the upper coil
- Multiple thermostat pockets for ease of system integration
- 1 x dual thermostat and 1 x high limit thermostat
- Greenstore TC cylinders are WRAS approved products to meet G3 Building Regulations
SGS plumbing services are available in the areas of Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire including Bournemouth, Salisbury, Andover, Fordingbridge, and Southampton.
View Worcester Bosch Cylinder brochure