Transform your workplace with modern, innovative, energy efficient lighting.
How much could you save?
Use our Energy Efficient Lighting Project Calculator to find out how much you could save!
Why choose energy efficient lighting?
- Lighting accounts for up to 40% of a commercial building’s electricity
- Old lighting methods are inefficient and waste energy
- Energy efficient lighting can save you thousands of pounds each year
- Choose from a great range of stylish lighting options for all environments
Get your free energy assessment
Our team of energy expert electricians will assess your commercial premises and create a tailor-made plan for your workplace. Call us now!
Case Study – Tamac
Here’s how SGS electricians helped Tamac upgrade their lighting and save £5,500 over five years (see images right for the work we did at Tamac)
Step 1. Free lighting survey to calculate the potential energy savings
Step 2. Free written energy report with recommendations and costs
Step 3. Quick and professional installation by SGS electricians
Here are some recent site surveys our electricians completed:
Projected savings of £19,324 over 5 years
Audio manufacturer head office
Projected savings of £13,536 over 5 years
- Balanced and soft lighting for the well-being and efficiency of your staff
- Occupancy sensors dim or switch off lighting when there is nobody in a room, and can reduce electricity use by 30%
- Daylight sensors adjust the artificial lighting according to the amount of natural light in a room and can reduce electricity use by up to 40%.
SGS electricians service the areas of Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire including Bournemouth, Salisbury, Andover, Fordingbridge, and Southampton.