MORE PEOPLE ARE CHOOSING RENEWABLE ENERGY TO HEAT THEIR HOME & HOT WATER
Here’s two of our professional engineers, James and Max, proudly installing an Air Source Heat Pump at a customer’s property in Fordingbridge. They’re one of an increasing number of customers to choose a greener renewable energy solution for heating their home and hot water and one of many customers who have chosen SGS to install a system for them.
During an initial consultation with SGS we discussed different solutions to suit the needs and requirements of their home. After considering the best options available, they chose the Daikin Altherma 3M (4-6-8 kw) Air Source Heat Pump. They also chose a new shower and radiators to be installed as part of their new heating system.
SGS were there for our customer from start to finish; from initial consultation through to completion. Our happy customer can now enjoy the benefits of year-round energy efficient, eco-friendly heating for their home, hot water & new shower; peaceful in the knowledge they’re helping to save energy, money and our planet.
How does an Air Source Heat Pump work?
- A refrigerant in the external unit absorbs heat from the air outside
- The refrigerant is put under great pressure in the compressor and as the pressure increases the refrigerant gets hotter.
- The heat created is then released back into your home either in water through your radiators and underfloor heating, or the heat is blown through interior units (depending on what type of air source heat pump you have fitted)
What are the benefits of an Air Source Heat Pump?
- eco-friendly option that helps reduce carbon emissions
- can heat your home and hot water
- can help you to reduce your energy bills
- can be more energy efficient than a gas boiler
- good for your wallet and good for the planet
If you want to discuss which renewable energy solutions could work for your home, get in touch with us now:-