WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A
HEATING SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Due to continued growth of the company, SGS are currently looking to recruit an experienced Domestic Heating Service Supervisor. Are you a Heating Engineer with gas, LPG and oil experience looking to join a well-established and growing local company?
The role sits primarily within our Service Department and would be extremely varied, but the key tasks would include:
- Carry out servicing and repairs of domestic boilers.
- Assisting the Service Manager with managerial tasks.
- Offer technical support to team members.
- Liaise with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Carry out quality control inspections.
Key qualifications and requirements would include:
- Domestic Gas qualification.
- Unvented G3 qualification desirable but training can be provided.
- OFTEC oil and LPG gas qualifications would be desirable but not essential.
- 5+ years’ experience of servicing and maintaining gas boilers, cylinders and heating systems.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work alongside other people inside and outside the business.
- Used to working to a program of works and to deadlines.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise own workload and work proactively.
- Valid, clean UK drivers’ licence.
- Experience working in customer-occupied properties and dealing with customers.
- Must be based within a commutable distance of Salisbury.
- Annual basic salary circa £36-40k dependent on skills and experience, with OTE of £44k+.
- Commission/bonus scheme.
- New or nearly new van provided.
- Company pension scheme.
- 21-day holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holiday days.
- Tablet/phone provided for job allocation.
SGS Heating & Electrical is a well-established heating, plumbing & electrical company based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. We specialise in natural gas, LPG, oil and electric heating installation, servicing and maintenance as well as general plumbing, bathroom installations and electrical testing and installations across Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset.
If you are interesting in applying for this position please contact Mark Harris on 01722 331066 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Jobs Page